Jan 25, 2011

Day 6 ☼ PEACE ~ Pass It On




Hola' I've been a little misplaced I'm afraid. I've been out dangling my feet over the edge of the earth. Okay, so maybe not really, but I have been out playing in the park quite a bit or should I say, creating in the park? I've also been up to another little project called pay it forward. It's really quite nifty. I sent a request to my facebook friends to see who might be interested in receiving something handmade by me with the promise that they would pay it forward. I had eleven takers and since it coincides with my 365 project, who better to ship all my creations off to? Nifty, right? Not only am I creating but my soul is soaring sending out these handmade creations.

No kind action ever stops with itself. One kind
action leads to another. Good example is followed.
A single act of kindness throws out roots in all
directions, and the roots spring up and make new
trees. The greatest work that kindness does to
others is that it makes them kind themselves.

~ Amelia Earhart ~



The Peace Tree
hand painted w/ acrylic on Jade stone


Have you had a kindness shown?
Pass it on;
'Twas not given for thee alone,
Pass it on;
Let it travel down the years,
Let it wipe anothers tears,
'Til in Heaven the deed appears -
Pass it on.

~Henry Burton, Pass It On ~

1 comment:

  1. Your pass it on project sounds like great fun and fits like a glove with this one.

    Lovely pendant you have there! :)

    ReplyDelete